MetaTrader 4 is a trading platform developed by MetaQuotes Software for online
trading in the forex, contract for differences (CFDs) and futures markets.
The software is licensed to foreign exchange brokers who provide the software to
Step-by-step learn how to use the MT4 trading platform
How to install MetaTrader 4:
- Download the software
- Install onto your computer
- Login to your MT4 trading platform
- Create an MT4 practice account
How to use MetaTrader 4:
- Display the terminal.
- Understand the information contained within the trade tab.
- Close an open position from within the trade tab.
- Modify or delete a stop-loss and take profit from the trade tab.
- Access the account history tab.
- Generate a report on your trading to monitor your progress.